Monday, April 22, 2013

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! 

This is my very first time blogging so please bare with me as I am literally learning as I go. So if anyone has any helpful tips for a newbie blogger please feel free to post as I need all the help I can get.  I wanted to blog about my favorite hobby which is quilting and hopefully post weekly on different projects I work on during the week.  I was working on my rooster wall hanging this weekend and decided to quilt it using decorative stitching.  I like the way it is turning out!   What do you think??


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was new also not too long ago. I found the blog 'Sew Many Ways..'. She has posts for blogging tips and how to make changes to your blog, add buttons, back up information, tabs etc. Just search for her blog. My blog is 'The RA Quilter and Ama' at http://lucymp53.blogspot.com/. Come say hi!

    BTW, love the decorative stitching you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging. I came from My Quilt Place and decided to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you join me Siouxzq64. I look forward to posting weekly projects, tips, tricks and anything fun on my blog! I also look forward for my followers to share pics and experiences too!

    ReplyDelete