Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Monday and Happy Belated Mother's Day to All! My apologies for being a day late but I was on a trip with my daughter and her Girl Scout Troop in Washington DC and returned later than I had anticipated yesterday night.  We had a blast in Washington DC and the weather was perfect, except for the down pours in the evening but that was ok because by then we were heading home from a whole day of walking.  We saw so many things and learned a lot in the process too!  We visited the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, State Capitol, Crime and Punishement Museum, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Smithsonian National Museum of American History, Air & Space Museum, Vietnam Wall, Arlington Cemetary and of course the White House. Below are just a few pics from my trip, enjoy!

The White House

Washington Monument

State Capitol

Lincoln Memorial

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial

No comments:

Post a Comment