Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Hey everyone - Just wanted to post some quick pics of a baby quilt I just finished up for my best friends niece.  I used the accuquilt tumbler die. I used a variety of pastel colors and a simple polka dot fabric for the backing. The colors look a lot deeper than they really are. It is sew easy and sewing the tumblers go by really quick.  Great quilt for all levels.  If you haven't tried this quilt yet I say give it a try you won't regret it. Hope you all like it!

TUMBLER BABY QUILT


PERSONALIZED EMBROIDERED LABEL

I made the label with my daughters Brother PRW-6800 sewing/embroidery machine.  It was easy as pie and a lot quieter than doing embroidery on my Pfaff Creative Vision.  Does anyone have the Pfaff Creative Vision?  I would love to chat about it as I find it very confusing and sew I haven't used it much at all.



HOUSE BLOCKS

I finished my house blocks last night for my "Around the Strip" quilt.  They measure 6.5" by 9.5".  I am very pleased on how they turned out.  Now I have to work on my 4 trees and connect them into a row.  Hopefully I can get them started tonight.  Wish me luck! 
 I got some new fabrics in too for sale so I will post some pics of those as well. I loveeeee fabric!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment