Friday, October 4, 2013

Happy Friday!  Here is a list of upcoming craft shows Quilt -N- Stitch (aka Quilter's Candy Shop) will be participating in this 2013.  If you are in the area stop by and check us out and say hello.  We love meeting new people and fellow crafter's!  It's always bundles of fun and you will get to see and buy some really cool creative gifts for the holidays!  Best of all you will be supporting local crafters.  
Some dates are still pending but I will update as soon as I hear word. 

I have a list of things I will be working on this weekend in preparation for these craft shows.  Check out my pics of my 2012 shows on my website.  www.quilterscandyshop.com


2013 Craft Shows 

11/2/13 - Saturday - (10am - 4pm) - Hudson Valley Artisans Guild Fall Colors Craft Show
 Spakenkill High School - 115 Spackenkill Road - Poughkeepsie, NY

11/9/13 - Saturday - (9am-4pm) - Wappingers Historical Society - Wappingers Falls, NY

11/24/13 - Sunday - (10am-4pm) - 31st Annual Holiday Craft Fair
Arlington High School - Route 55  - Lagrangeville, NY 

11/30 & 12/1 - (10am-4pm) - 42nd Holiday Craft Fair
Dutchess Community College

  DATE PENDING - Belles on Broadway - Ritz Theatre - Newburgh, NY
   DATE PENDING - Cornwall Grail Center Holiday Show - Cornwall, NY
DATE PENDING - Bear Mountain Holiday Show - Bear Mountain, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment