Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just a small update on what I have been working on.  No pics yet as I have had no time to take any.  I will tell you though I have been busy sewing making small items to sell at my upcoming Fall shows.  My first show is on November 2 and I have one every weekend in November after that and one in December.  I feel like I am running out of time quick!!!  Ever been in my shoes??  This weekend I will be cramming making as much as I can.  I have a few new ideas for my display table so I will take pics of my first show and post them for all to see. :)  I had a lot of fun last year which was my first time in the craft show circuit so I am definitely looking forward to more fun and meeting more people this year!  Although I don't have pics of what I have been working on for now I will share pics of my puppy Caesar in his Halloween costume.  He is a Boston Terrier and he is a year and 3 months old and I love him to pieces.  I purchased a Jockey costume for him and to my surprise he let me put it on with no problem! Yeah!! Guess who's going trick o' treating with the family this year? Yup you guessed it, Caesar!



No comments:

Post a Comment