Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Good Morning Everyone!
 
I managed to finish some projects this weekend although I didn't get to sew as much as I wanted. First I finished putting the borders on my Asian inspired BQ2 quilt and I also put the final black border on my "Around the Strip" quilt. I will be sending the "Around the Strip" quilt to the long armer for quilting. My BQ2 quilt will be on hold until I find the perfect backing for it. I may keep it for myself or I might sell it. I will see. But at least the quilt top is complete and I am pleased with how it turned out. I will post pics as soon as I get good shots. I also finished a pin cushion and needle case for a swap I signed up for and they turned out really cute. These will be going in the mail today. Hopefully the recipients will love them. Here are pics of both.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment