Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Friday!  I am sew excited because I treated myself to.....WAIT FOR IT...... yes another sewing machine for my birthday!  I just received it on Wednesday sew I haven't had a chance to really play with it but I did tinker around with it for a little while and I love it!  It is the Singer 9970 and it has 1000+ stitches, came with an extension table, over 30 feet and it is super easy to use and understand.  I took it out of the box, wound a bobbin, threaded it and began sewing different decorative stitches and alphabets with in minutes.  It even has the Russian alphabet!  Don't know why they chose Russian but in any case I thought it was cool.  This is sewing machine #6 for me and although my Pfaff sewing machines have a million (ok maybe not a million but a heck of a lot) different stitches this one has many new stitches I do not have so I am super excited!  Not only is it easy to use and has many features but it looks pretty too :) I don't have names for my sewing machines like most people do but I think I am going to start naming mine so I will start by naming this one Lily.  And now the BIG REVEAL! 



Here she is.....please meet Lily!  She is perfect...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment