Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Monday Bloggers!  Sew in case you don't know by now.  Every month I have been choosing a monthly project for my mother and law and myself to work on and finish before month end.  So far its been a lot of fun and the results are just sew different even though its the same exact pattern.  This month I decided to go with another wall hanging sew I chose a pattern by Whimsicals called Christmas Cats.  Of course we are not making it for Christmas as I will have a Christmas project picked out for December. Sew we are going to alter the pattern and of course use fabrics of our choice.  I love cats and just thought this pattern was darling.  It will be an everyday wall hanging so I started working on mine this weekend.  I didn't have a lot of sewing time this weekend but I did manage to finish all the double pinwheel blocks the pattern called for.  I laid them out on my sewing table to see how I want them sewn together and I am pretty happy with the results.  Here is  the pattern and below that are my double pinwheel blocks.  I made them to finish at 5" instead of the 4 1/2" finish the pattern called for.  I want it to be a little bigger. So here it is. Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment