Monday, May 12, 2014

Hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day yesterday!  It was a gorgeous day in New York so that alone made me very happy!  Sew it was quite a hectic weekend but I managed to finish my May swap partner's needle case as well as my clients quilt.  I delivered it to him today and he was extremely happy with his one of a kind quilt and I surprised him with two matching pillow cases so for me his reaction was priceless.  I love when my customers are happy.  For me this makes me extremely happy and always reminds me how much I love quilting!  It brings such joy to everyone!  I love it!

The theme for May's swap was flowers so this is what I made.
 



Added some bling to some flower head pins!
 
     
Added a button to a flower head pin.   








 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment