Tuesday, May 28, 2013




Hello everyone!  I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day Weekend but most of all I hope everyone remembered our fallen heroes.  I know I did.  As I mentioned in my previous post when visiting Washington DC, I was humbled as I had the opportunity to visit Arlington Cemetary, the Vietnam Wall and the World War II Memorial, tears still come to my eyes as I think about it.  I am proud to be an American and I am proud of our military.  Freedom has a great price and many have paid the ultimate price by giving their lives so I am eternally grateful!  On a lighter note, I am ready to get back into the saddle and continue on some UFO's as well as start new projects.  I became a great aunt on May 18th and the other May baby I was commisioned to make the onsie quilt for was also born right before Memorial Day so I finished both onsie quilts and they looked precious!  I just started a large tumbler quilt (10 inches) for my other great nephew so that he doesn't feel left out when baby Noah receives his.  I have to say making baby quilts is definitely one of my favorites!  What about you, what is your favorite thing to quilt??  I would love to see some comments and get this blog interacting.  I will post pics tonight.  I just came back from a weekend of camping and so I am still in slow motion.  Had a cold and wet Memorial Day in New York but this week we are expecting a heat wave!  Sew please share your project favorites as inquiring minds want to know.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment