Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I am sew excited to finally have received my birthday gift in the mail yesterday I was literally jumping for joy! I got the Oliso Pro Smart Iron and I don't just love it, I absolutely, most definitely LOVE -LOVE- LOVE it!  She is perfect and is everything I imagined she would be.  Call me crazy but I am sure many of you can relate to my happiness.  When you have the right tools, it just makes things that much better, simpler and perfect!  I always compare it to being a chef.  Chef's use top of the line cutlery sets, blenders, mixers, etc. -  you get my drift,  because they are truly CHEF'S and this is their craft.  Well I am a QUILTER and this is my craft sew I love having all the great gadgets (a.k.a Quilter Gadget Queen)...lol  So, on a scale from 1-10,  I rate the Oliso Smart Iron a 10 to the hundreth power and every quilter in the Galaxy should have one.  Can you tell I'm still excited! Isn't she beautiful?




















No comments:

Post a Comment