Monday, April 21, 2014

Sew here is it Monday again after a three day weekend which of course was not long enough.  I hope  everyone had a lovely Easter.  I worked on my Quilting Board Swap Partners needle case and it I think it came out sew cute.  Does anyone else do swaps?  Aren't they just sew much fun!  I think so.  This months theme was pastel colors or Easter themed, sew this is what I came up with.  I used some ric rac and personalized it with my partners name and I used this scrumptious pastel colored candy fabric! 



The ric rac was sew pretty I decided to add it to the spine of the needle case.


Photo: Ric rac just makes everything look prettier. I decided to add it to the binding of the needlecase.

Here is the inside of the needle case.  I used Purple Fleece and pink  Felt.
I added a decorative butterfly pin and added the Easter egg for an added
touch.


Photo: Here is the inside of the needle case. I used purple fleece and pink felt, added some decorative touches and a cute butterfly pin.







Photo: This is the inner part of the needle case. Again I made it pretty by adding some decorative touches 

My swap partner likes bookmarks sew I decided to make her a
matching bookmark which I also personalized, added a crochet
flower, button and of course more of that pretty ric rac.  I
serged the edges with a rolled edge using poly yarn thread.
Not too bad I think!
Photo: Susan likes bookmarks sew I made her a matching bookmark. I added ric rac, a crochet flower, a button and personalized the bookmark as I did the needlecase with my swap partners name.  I used my Pfaff CV to sew, my Babylock Imagine to do a rolled edge with poly yarn thread around the bookmark and my Singer 9970 to personalize it. Sew you see its ok to have more than 1 or 2 or 3 sewing machines. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment